More wxformbuilder

Commit 	43cb4560bfcf0624e9707c4c512cc3ccce385ce9

Rewrite code for PANEL_PREV_3D because the way events were previously managed are not compatible with a good mouse event management.
To avoid a lot of tedious code, wxFormbuilder is used to create the PANEL_PREV_3D_BASE class.

...didn't we agree we should reduce the use of wxformbuilder in new
code? There are plenty of ways the tedious code could be avoided without
using it - for instance, that panel is very repetitive, a function could
be created to populate a section...

Follow ups