Re: for comment: legacy canvas in V5 release

On Wednesday 08 February 2017 10:25:03 Mário Luzeiro wrote:

> I never investigate, maybe a miss some flags activation on my drivers
> but I experienced to use an old GPU (NVidia) card and everything goes back
> perfect!

Yup, sadly it is a matter-of-fact that OpenGL seldom works out of the box on
Linux. One normally spends days to try or compile several different drivers
and settings until it is somewhat working with all installed software,
sometimes it is not possible to achieve.
And after the next kernel or X.Org update it is broken again...

Martin