Re: FOSDEM recap.

Great talk Wayne.
If anyone has control of the KiCad youtube channel it be great to see it up
there.  One comment on the videos, I'm listening on headphones and it's a
bit disorienting with this being a stereo recording, but most of the
talking coming out of the left channel. It might make sense to mix the
sound to mono.