Re: Inner-layer split pours not filling in OpenGL canvas

> On Feb 9, 2017, at 10:09 AM, José Ignacio <jose.cyborg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> I do like KiCad's behavior quite a bit, though maybe there could be a better way to signal users about it. In any case it is much better than E**le's tendency to fill zones even though things are disconnected. I have a box with 100 fully assembled coasters from a previous designer that used a ground plane in E**le and did not see first go that all the grounds were disconnected, going to isolated pours.

For what it’s worth, I agree with the need for better user feedback. There is a question about this on forum.kicad.info today (https://forum.kicad.info/t/zone-filling-confusion/5245). Kicad’s behavior is correct (IMHO).

I will check the pcbnew documentation and see if there is anything about this behavior, and maybe add something if necessary.

-a