Re: Inner-layer split pours not filling in OpenGL canvas

This is one of those situations where it would be nice to have a log
window so any important messages (zone X could not be filled: no pads
or vias found in region) can be seen by the user. Such a beast would
help in other places as well and if it can be attached to
stderr/stdout of another executable (such as the STEP exporter) then
failures will be less mystical.

- Cirilo