Arbitrary color support update

Hi all,

I've made some good progress on arbitrary color support since I was stuck
at home due to snow today :-)  I implemented it in pcbnew GAL canvas, and
have logic for switching to legacy colors when the user switches to legacy
canvas, that seems to work pretty well in my opinion.

Here's a sneak peek of arbitrary colors in pcbnew (GAL):
http://i.imgur.com/xWm0vFk.jpg

If you want to take a look at the code, it's in my branch
"eeschema_color_themes" here:
https://github.com/craftyjon/kicad.git

It is not yet ready to submit as a patch, for a few reasons:

- Have to hear from the core devs whether it's okay to make everything
depend on libgal, or if not, I need to move COLOR4D out to common.

- I am not sure if DXF exporting works, haven't tested it yet (it relied on
EDA_COLOR_T for layer differentiation)

- I need to do a lot more testing on the areas that were affected by the
removal of EDA_COLOR_T  that I haven't been looking closely at

- I have no idea if this works on Windows or Mac -- I should be able to set
up a Windows build environment soon, but can't test on Mac.

Feedback welcome!

Thanks,
Jon