Re: Issues in right click context menu in GAL mode on Windows.

On Fri, Feb 10, 2017 at 3:44 PM, Maciej Suminski
<maciej.suminski@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 02/08/2017 03:37 PM, jp charras wrote:
>>
>> For instance, Board editor:
>> context menu for zones: submenus are not working.
>> context menu with no tool: the pad export import menu is always shown.
>> context menu for tracks: the title "interactive router" has a sub menu "zoom"
>>       the next menuitem is the grid submenu (zoom and grid submenus arae also at the bottom of the popup
>> menu)
>>
>> Footprint editor:
>> the context menu also always shows the "pads" and export import menuitem, even when no footprint is
>> loaded.
>
> Thank you for the report, the problem should be fixed now.

Hi Orson,

The patches for adjusting the pad too menu enablements (points 2 and 4
in JP's original email) are on this branch:

https://git.launchpad.net/~john-j-beard/kicad branch pad_menus

I added a function for the menus to check if they have any enabled
items and used it to only put the PAD_TOOL menu in the main context
menu if there are enabled items. Do you think that approch makes
sense?

Cheers,

John