Schematic I/O plugin.

I just pushed my changes to make the schematic I/O plugin the default
for all schematic and symbol library I/O.  This is a pretty significant
change.  I tested everything I could think of but there may be some
corner cases that I missed.  I also used LIB_ID instead of wxString to
store symbol library lookup information.  For now, it behaves the same
way it always has.  Please let me know if you find any issues and I will
try to fix them as quickly as possible.  KICAD_USE_SCH_IO_MANAGER is no
longer a build option.

I'm going to try to get the symbol library table implemented in the next
week or so.  This will likely be the last of the schematic I/O changes
before the next stable release.  I am going to push the new file formats
to the stable 6 release due to the increasing amount of time I am
spending doing project management stuff and the equally decreasing
amount of time I have to code.  Given that none of the new features
provided by the new file formats would have been implemented for the
stable 5 release, I don't think this is a major setback.  This will give
us some more time to further discuss the new file formats before I
implement them.  The new file formats will be my first task after the
stable 5 release.

Cheers,