Re: Schematic I/O plugin.

To elaborate - I get that / is forbidden because part names will be file
names in the new format, but this is going to break libraries. Manufs
have used all kinds of horrid symbols in part numbers. Perhaps we should
make the plugin system allow each plugin to specify its own valid
characters? The legacy format has always allowed / so the legacy plugin
should.