Re: Component selector (was: I'm working on a nice thing)

And, it's in the branch now, temporarily gated by build option
KICAD_FOOTPRINT_SELECTOR. At the moment it is VERY rudimentary, by which
I mean it doesn't work - the preview is stuck showing one particular
footprint permanently, and it's one you probably don't have in your
libraries...

Hopefully this will be fixed tomorrow. Wayne, my current goal is this:
tomorrow, I will have footprint preview working completely, but still no
footprint *selection*. At this point, I'd really like to push what I
have, so that the footprint preview and the other GUI improvements in
the component selector get further testing. Then, I will work on adding
footprint selection, followed by 3D preview, both of which can be merged
as separate patches. Have you had a chance to review yet?