Re: Patch to compile _pcbnew.kiface only once

On 2/12/2017 5:37 AM, Simon Wells wrote:
> i am stuck on the below as i do not understand whats trying to be
> achieved doing this
>
>  # For phase 1, copy _pcbnew.kiface to the python module. line onward
> (line 733ish)
>
> until the end of the if, and its broken for me.

It should just be a copy of the _pcbnew.kiface to the python library
with the correct python extension for python to a folder where python
can find it.  I'm not sure what the file extension is or where the
python library install path is in osx.  I can check with Dick but I'm
pretty sure by looking at the patch that is what it does.