Re: {PATCH] Icon tweaks

Hi,

I think Konstantin's icons are a more complete and homegenous set -
I'd rather see those go in first. If there is still any use for my
icons after that, I can rebase on top of that.

He and I have talked about rebasing his branch into a simpler set of
smaller patches (eg. just zoom icons) for easier review, since I think
icons can easily attracts lots of comment, and getting bogged down in
talking about colours of vias when the zoom icons are fine would be
frustrating!

Cheers,

John