Re: [RFC] Future of GitHub libraries

Hi, Andy!

On 2017-02-17 19:51, Andy Peters wrote:
>> On Feb 17, 2017, at 8:31 AM, Clemens Koller <cko@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> And: In the long-term we might also think about using git for project and design management and versioning. (We could even store undo's and redo's in git?)
>
> Except that not everyone likes or uses git. I use Subversion for my projects.

Sure. That's why people created git svn...
Sometimes it just might be sufficient to consider that there are already some solutions out there.

But as others suggested already:
Nobody should need to mess with an scm tool on a daily basis when doing electronics design.
It should be wrapped nicely behind the frontends.

Regards,

Clemens