Pushed new component selector

I just pushed the revamped component selector. Thanks to Tomasz for the
kiface-compatible footprint preview pane!

The following changes are added in this revision:

- Most obviously: add footprint preview to the eeschema component
  selector.  Currently, this only works if the symbol has a value in the
  Footprint field in the library.

- Upgrade tree widget in the component selector to a wxTreeListCtrl,
  removing the columns previously simulated using monospace font and
  spacing.

- Factor out customized two-column wxTreeListCtrl previously used in the
  hotkey list. This subclass fixes a column sizing bug that
  wxTreeListCtrl has.

- Add more information to the info display in the selector, using a
  wxHtmlWindow to display formatting. Part of this has already been
  pushed to master recently, though I figured I'd mention it again.
  Beyond the changes that were pushed last week, I also linkified the
  datasheet URL so it can be directly clicked within the component
  selector and launch a browser.

UPCOMING:

- Footprint selection in this dialog. The user will be able to choose
  from whatever is prepopulated in the Footprint field, anything
  matching the footprint filters, and "Other..." which calls up the
  footprint browser.

- 3D footprint preview, we need to show off our sexy renderer ;)

- Hide fields in the symbol preview (or maybe just hidden fields?). They
  are redundant now that they're also displayed in the info box, so
  clean up the preview.

KNOWN BUGS:

- Dialog layout isn't optimal, it still looks a bit cramped. I'll tweak
  this later.

- Loads slowly, this is due to differences in populating wxTreeListCtrl
  vs the old wxTreeCtrl. I'll rewrite the method that populates this
  list.

Please, test thoroughly. This is an 1800 line commit, it probably has
some bugs. Particularly I'm looking for testing on OSX - I think I got
the commit pushed in time for the build of tonight's OSX nightly, so you
shouldn't have to build yourself, just want until tomorrow.

--
Chris

Follow ups