Re: Stable release 4.0.6

Thanks for the update.  I don't know if you are aware, but libcurl is
now required to build the 4 stable branch.  JP backported the changes
from the testing branch to remove avhttp.  An rc candidate may make
sense in this case.  I have tested the github plugin on both 32 and 64
bit windows builds and AFAICT it works as well as the testing branch.