Re: [Request for Tests] Experimental icon options in Kicad

Le 21/02/2017 à 16:05, Chris Pavlina a écrit :
> On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 02:57:18PM +0100, jp charras wrote:
>> [snip]
>>
>> After changing an option, you have to quit and restart Kicad, to take in account the icon settings.
>
> I don't have time to test this right now, but... for me, this is
> unacceptable. No option should require a restart. The functions that
> populate the menus claim to be able to repopulate them, you should make
> use of that, and fix it if it doesn't work right.

Chris, you have missed something: it is an *experimental* feature.
Therefore I need to known is it is working or useful.

I do not want spend my time to repopulate the toolbars, if this feature does not work fine on HDPI
monitors, and if is is never added to Kicad.

Therefore it is perfectly acceptable, for an experimental test.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS