Re: Stable release 4.0.6

Does the ubuntu package even have the correct docs, translations, and
libraries?  AFAIK, some of this has not been committed and tagged yet.
In the future, please hold off making stable packages available until we
have packages for the three major platforms.  I'm ok if some of the more
obscure linux distros don't have packages but we should at least have
windows, osx, and linux (dpkg and rpm) packages ready to go rather than
release them as they are completed.  All this will do is frustrate users
of other platforms because there is no 4.0.6 package available and make
them feel like second class citizens.

Cheers,

Wayne