Re: Torrents for KiCad distribution

I believe the server is located in France

Being located most distantly from the kicad download servers i have no
issues with the speeds from the download server, If we were qt and had
2.x GB downloads and the speed was complete crap like i get from qt i
would encourage torrents. but from downloads.kicad-pcb.org i normally
max out my connection (ADSL) as such i don't believe they are
necessary