Re: Torrents for KiCad distribution

Does anyone have stats on what the typical bandwidth transfer is from the
download server over time (such as when there is a release)?  If there is a
problem (i.e. the current server slows down too much or costs too much when
there is a release and lots of people download at once), it would be useful
to know the scale of the problem to be able to think about what possible
solutions would be most effective (such as torrents, using a CDN, etc)

-Jon