Re: Torrents for KiCad distribution

Let's log what it looks like when the next stable comes out, and
analyze it then.  If we want to push our binaries to Amazon or Google
or some other CDN, I can almost certainly have W&L pay for it,
especially if someone else sets it up :).  I know Amazon can seed
torrents and provide https downloads with just a button click.

Adam Wolf
Cofounder and Engineer
W&L