Re: Stable release 4.0.6

On 2/24/2017 5:22 PM, Kevin Cozens wrote:
> On 2017-02-23 01:29 AM, Nick Østergaard wrote:
>> The docs are not quite ready yet,
>
> Documentation is (almost) always the last thing to get written or
> updated. I was making use of the file formats document while working on
> a project of mine to convert schematics from another program in to one
> that can be read by Kicad. I found a lot of issues with the docs.
>
> I was told Wayne maintains that document. I'll be emailing him to find
> out what the procedure is for providing information about the changes
> needed.

I do not maintain nor did I write any of the file format documents.  I
believe JP wrote them and maintains them.  I will try to do a better job
when I implement the new schematic and symbol library file formats but I
cannot promise anything.  I fully intended on writing the new board and
footprint library file formats but I just couldn't find the time so JP
graciously stepped up and wrote them for me.  Now that I am project
leader, I have even less time for such endeavors.

Cheers,