Re: Stable release 4.0.6

On 2/25/2017 12:04 PM, Chris Pavlina wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 25, 2017 at 11:52:28AM -0500, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:

>>> I still think you should just put them in the repo with the code, and
>>> start requiring people to edit them when they change anything about the
>>> format. Much easier for you than having to maintain them yourself. Just
>>> require proper versioning so that there is a format document version
>>> corresponding to every format version.
>>
>> I'm OK with that as long as we can reformat them to markdown to match
>> our current developer documentation.  This way it gets automatically
>> generated and uploaded to the website.
>
> I'll happily convert them to Markdown. Send me the most recent versions
> just to make sure I've got the right documents.

I just looked in the doc repo on github and they are no longer there.
There is a copy of the last changes in the legacy repo on launchpad.
Has anyone else made any changes to the file format docs somewhere else
that I don't know about?  If not, then these are the latest.

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~stambaughw/kicad/doc-read-only/files/head:/doc/help/file_formats/docs_src/