Re: Stable release 4.0.6

On 2017-02-25 12:18 PM, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
There is a copy of the last changes in the legacy repo on launchpad.
Has anyone else made any changes to the file format docs somewhere else
that I don't know about?  If not, then these are the latest.

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~stambaughw/kicad/doc-read-only/files/head:/doc/help/file_formats/docs_src/

The attached copy of s-expr_pcbnew_file_format.odt is the same as the attached library_file_format_EN.odt file.

The copy of the s-expr_pcbnew_file_format.odt file at the URL given above is just a document with the contents of an HTML page in it rather than HTML converted to an Open Document formatted file. The file_formats.odm file at the above URL is also just a document showing the source of an HTML page.

I cloned and tried to build the latest kicad-doc but the build failed. It gets to "Scanning dependencies of target getting_started_in_kicad_pdf_en" then starts throwing error messages.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.