Re: Stable release 4.0.6

On 2017-02-25 02:21 PM, jp charras wrote:
Le 25/02/2017 à 19:53, Kevin Cozens a écrit :
The attached copy of s-expr_pcbnew_file_format.odt is the same as the attached
library_file_format_EN.odt file.

The copy of the s-expr_pcbnew_file_format.odt file at the URL given above is just a document with
the contents of an HTML page in it rather than HTML converted to an Open Document formatted file.
The file_formats.odm file at the above URL is also just a document showing the source of an HTML page.
[snip]
I do not see the issues you are talking about.
The s-expr_pcbnew_file_format.odt and the file_formats.odm files at the URL given are OK.

Must have been some kind of glitch in my email program. I told it to save all attachments to the email and one of the files came out the same as another. I repeated the save all and it worked this time.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.