Re: [Patch] Add an option to select a reference point and an anchor in pcbnew move exactly dialog

I tried the patch with revision 799c8b692. I got the error bellow.

[ 90%] Building CXX object
pcbnew/CMakeFiles/pcbnew_kiface.dir/modedit_onclick.cpp.o
/koko/kicad-git/src/kicad/pcbnew/modedit.cpp: In member function ‘void
FOOTPRINT_EDIT_FRAME::moveExact()’:
/koko/kicad-git/src/kicad/pcbnew/modedit.cpp:861:34: error: expected
primary-expression before ‘>’ token
             final_move_vector += >GetScreen()->m_O_Curseur - anchorPoint;
                                  ^
make[2]: *** [pcbnew/CMakeFiles/pcbnew_kiface.dir/build.make:4500:
pcbnew/CMakeFiles/pcbnew_kiface.dir/modedit.cpp.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/Makefile2:1506:
pcbnew/CMakeFiles/pcbnew_kiface.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [Makefile:150: all] Error 2