Re: Trying to build locally - OS X Sierra

Are you sure it is not the opposite?

"Development activity of OpenMP support in clang/llvm compiler has
moved to www.llvm.org. Please get OpenMP-enabled clang (OpenMP 3.1 is
fully supported in clang/llvm 3.7) and contribute to its further
development there. This web-site is maintained for archival purposes
only."

-- https://clang-omp.github.io/

"With the release of Clang 3.8.0, OpenMP 3.1 support is enabled in
Clang by default, and the OpenMP runtime is therefore built as a
normal part of the Clang build, and distributed with the binary
distributions.You do not, therefore, need explicitly to check out this
code, or build it out of tree; a normal Clang check out and build will
automatically include building these runtime libraries."

-- http://openmp.llvm.org/