Re: Change behaviour of selectCopper and selectNet feature

Hi Thomas,

I see your point, but before we merge your patch, we need to address the
other problem first. I would like to see a bug report, but I guess this
behavior is hard to trigger without applying your patch first.

BTW. are the rendering glitches visible in the linked video occurring in
KiCad as well?

Regards,
Orson