Re: New addition to the lead developer team.

Congratulations Tom. Good work.

В Вторник, 28 фев. 2017 в 1:37 , Tomasz Wlostowski <tomasz.wlostowski@xxxxxxx> написал:
On 27.02.2017 22:52, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
I have just given product and stable branch commit privileges to Tomasz Wlostowski. Please join me in congratulating him for his promotion to the lead development team. For those who don't know, Tom is responsible
 for the P&S router, tool framework, and other significant pieces of
KiCad. Thank you Tom for all of your contributions to KiCad and welcome
 aboard.

Hi Wayne,

Thank you for letting me join the team! It's a true pleasure and honour
to work with you, and I hope my future contributions will make Kicad
rock even more!

Cheers,
Tom