Re: [RFC] Logo Consolidation

I don't see what is wrong with the old logo.

Also the proposed logo now indicates that we shall write Kicad
stylised as KiCAD and not KiCad. And the border for the CAD part does
not work out right. The font is also boring and wierd, not
"professional'.

I think the placement of the arrow for the "emitter" arm is an attack
on a good transistor symbol... :/