Re: [RFC] Logo Consolidation

Hi!

On 2017-03-03 17:38, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
> The official project name is KiCad, not KiCAD.  This has been the
> official name since before I joined the project and is not open for
> discussion so please do not waste any time discussing it.

Okay. So, Oliver's suggestion capitalizing CAD in the logo wouldn't have been accepted anyway, I bet.
It seems like this thread can be closed, then.

Just FYI: I was wondering which font was used to create the official KiCad Logo. This seems to be undocumented.
Asking two one font search engines lead me to the "Tiresias LPfont Bold" [1]. Is this correct?
The font is supposed to be available freely, but it seems quite hard to get [2].
Note that the KiCad's dot over the i is usually not shifted upwards.

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiresias_(typeface)
[2] https://www.rpmfind.net/linux/rpm2html/search.php?query=tiresias-lp-fonts

Regards,

Clemens