Re: OpenGL flicker (2017-03-03 revision 68bcdec)

On 03/04/2017 05:12 AM, Kevin Cozens wrote:
> On 2017-03-03 10:47 PM, Lachlan Audas wrote:
>> Just noticed on the  test build's, of pcbnew a  black banding flicker
>> problems,  appears when I moving the mouse around the pcb
>
> Yes, flicker in pcbnew has been noticed and a bug report filed. The
> problem is due to the patch with the hash code ca985791.

Hi,

I am sorry for the issue, but I have not noticed anything wrong on the
hardware I have available by hand.

Thank you for pinpointing the offending commit. For now, I have just
reverted the commit, as anyway it was not a full solution to the problem
it meant to solve.

Would you share your video card model & drivers version?

Regards,
Orson