Re: GerbView GAL: Ready for alpha testing; need more sample Gerber files

Nice.

The D-codes do indeed look funky.

I note that the grid is drawn with lines, not with dots and it is in
legacy. (In pcbnew we can choose either)

Your branch seems to be much slower than 4.0.5, when zooming i and out
and having the dcodes enabled.