Re: Somes download stats on daily build for PPA

I'd just like to point out that I use the PPAs for continuous
integration testing [1] [2] which installs a fresh copy every time I
trigger a build. Looking at the numbers on my builds that could make
up around 200 downloads (it's a bit hard to estimate as not all builds
are counted). I suspect other people use the PPA in this way as well
(though I don't know any specific ones).

While I have the opportunity: thanks very much for creating and
maintaining the PPAs!

[1]: https://travis-ci.org/monostable/haskell-kicad-data
[2]: https://travis-ci.org/monostable/kicad_footprints