Re: Footprint features - stable vs nightly

the only current thing in nightly not in stabel i know of is rounded
pads, this was added a few months ago, and there was a fair amount of
discussion on the list as how best to handle the non-backward
compatibility issues inherit with adding a feature like this. The
general concesus iirc was that no nightly-only footprints would be
merged into the github libs until kicad-5 is released.

I think for the current feature it might just be worth putting
something in a CI script that will be tested pre-merge into the github
libs and in the long term we can look at a better way for handling new
features in footprints/symbols/libs

Simon