Re: pcbnew.py: How to set plot color?

Le 18/03/2017 à 21:49, Jon Evans a écrit :
> JP, is this desired behavior? (I.e. should plot functions draw in layer color, or draw in plotter
> color?)
>
> I need to fix the plot functions depending on global function GetLayerColor() in eeschema, and so
> since I'll have to modify schematic plotting functions anyway, I could change the behavior at the
> same time.
>
> -Jon

Not really the desired behavior.

For plotting, the main issue is for copper layers:
They use currently more than one color:
* the color layer for tracks
* a specific color for vias, depending on the via type (through, or bind/buried)
* a specific color for through pads.

And using only one color for all items is perhaps not a good idea, because you remove important
information about pads/vias (just like when plotting in black and white)

So setting colors for plot must be rewritten to allows using different colors by layer, at least for
copper layers.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS