Re: UI improvements

I'm going to weigh in on this because this has been on my radar with the
symbol library table work I've been doing.  I do agree that we need to
pick one term and use it consistently.  My preference is the term symbol
because in my mind this is a component[1] and this is symbolic
representation[2] of a component ergo symbol.  However, I spent some
time this week checking out the documentation for all of the major and
quite a few minor EDA applications and they *all* use the term component
when talking about libraries.  This makes me think that for the sake of
uniformity with other EDA applications, we should use the term
component.  While I'm not a proponent of doing something just because
that's what everyone else is doing, in this case using the term
component may make users coming from other EDA apps a bit more
comfortable.  Personally, I'm comfortable with either term but maybe we
should not stray to far from the norm here.

[1]:
http://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/stackpole-electronics-inc/CF14JT10K0/CF14JT10K0TR-ND/1741265
[2]: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Resistor_symbol_America.svg