Re: UI improvements

one of the things that irks me about component is even though its
meant to only be schematic being component libs a lot of the questions
asked in irc will state component when they use that as either a
generic term for symbols AND footprints or sometimes footprints only,
as to some i guess thats still part of a "component definition".

If at some point down the line we did introduce some sort of package
that was symbol/footprint/model/spice/....... i think that would be a
much better thing to call a component.