Build system Boost version

Hi,

Can someone please confirm authoritatively which Boost version is
installed on the Jenkins boxes? I recently had to "fix" my code to build
on Boost 1.55 [1], making it rather ugly in the process. Out of
curiosity I checked our documentation just now, and it claims that we
require 1.56 or later [2], on which my code should have worked!

So are the build boxes really behind our own minimum version? Or was I
wrong in my deducion about the problem with my code? And if the boxes
are indeed behind...can we please upgrade them?

[1] https://git.launchpad.net/kicad/commit/?id=68853c988ef31a24b979c7239102439d4196fb67
[2] http://docs.kicad-pcb.org/doxygen/md_Documentation_development_compiling.html#boost

--
Chris