Re: Something new and old

Hi Tom,

Yes, I do want to share the code.But shall we wait that new connectivity
algorithm is ready. New algo may change things, and there are other good
candidates in stitch vias too. And as a hobby, things do not happens fast
and furious. Teardrops and arced corners GAL canvas implementation is just
in first steps and I need more information about GAL canvas and PNS router
or it may be done by someone else who knows more about them.

Cheers
Heikki