Re: Something new and old

On 27.03.2017 10:16, Heikki Pulkkinen wrote:
> Hi Tom,
>
> Yes, I do want to share the code.But shall we wait that new connectivity
> algorithm is ready. New algo may change things, and there are other good
> candidates in stitch vias too. And as a hobby, things do not happens
> fast and furious. Teardrops and arced corners GAL canvas implementation
> is just in first steps and I need more information about GAL canvas and
> PNS router or it may be done by someone else who knows more about them.

Hi Heikki,

The connectivity calculation is almost done and it doesn't make any
special assumptions about vias/zones, so IMHO it should be easy to
implement whatever via stitching tool we want. We're very interested in
your code as we'd like to review it and give you some early feedback on
how to integrate it with the rest of Kicad. The earlier you submit your
stuff, the better.

Best Regards,
Tom