Re: Flip around X or Y axis?

On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 4:32 PM, Cirilo Bernardo <cirilo.bernardo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Beware the minefield. Aside from users complaining it doesn't work
the way they like or the way they are accustomed to, how will this
affect existing project files?

I have some RL stuff going on right now so I can't check the flip features. One thought about them from the comments made is whether it would be worth having the option of flipping about either axis.

The axis currently used for the flipping can stay as it is now but we would have the option of flipping about the other axis. Another (less desirable?) option would be to have a preference setting to set which axis is used for flipping items.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.