Re: v5 timeline

It doesn't make any sense without a 5.0 source branch which isn't going
to happen until the items that I listed are ready.  Once that happens,
then I will create a 5.0 branch.  The problem is that you've assign a 5
series without the associated code branch.  If you leave it, I promise
you someone will build a 5.0-rc1 package which is completely false.
Then users will assume that we are near to a v5 release which we are
not.  None of this should have happened without at least some discussion.