Re: v5 timeline

I would beg to differ (e.g. how can anyone build a package when the
milestone doesn't have a VCS branch/tag and isn't released), but I
realise I don't understand at all how Kicad releases are planned and
executed.

What /is/ the right way to track issues targeted for future
milestones, if not milestones in the issue tracker? Awful as Launchpad
is, I find it useful to be able to see what remains to be done.