Re: Undo/Redo behavior across schematic

As already mentioned by jp several issues can occur with that approach. E.G. if following operations on one sheet "desyncs" the stacks. But maybe it is really an alternative to use a mixed approach with a "pop up dialog" giving the option to either only revert the active vs all sheets and ask how to handle "desynced" sheets ("ignore silently/do nothing/show warning") with a "never ask me again" checkbox?