Re: 3D export to FBX

In addition to the STEP exporter (which is actually an external
program) there is
also the IDF exporter.  However, exporters in general currently do not
fit well in the
code; the original idea was to have a plugin system and API for
exporters but this
is a very big job and I haven't had time to work on it. The result was
that the STEP
exporter was created as an external program so that it doesn't pollute the KiCad
code too much.

- Cirilo