Re: Move point on pcbnew

It used to be that kicad was too sensitive to pads and it would almost
never use the anchor in smaller components, now it works much better. I
don't see anything needing to be fixed. Could you show a test case where it
doesn't behave correctly and file a bug on launchpad? Just reverting
whatever changed the behavior will not be a fix :(