Re: [FEATURE] Partial selection in pcbnew

Actually I'd prefer there to be only 1 selector tool, every program that
I've used that made the distinction of 2 mouse pointers with slightly
different functionality of selection has made it HELL to use.
The act of switching between the two cursors is a PITA, whereas a silent
selector switch based on user motion/action is a more natural and easier to
perform action without requiring brain input, muscle memory and intent are
all that's required.