ogltest and OSX nightlies

Hi,

Apologies for my absense. I'm looking into the issue with macOS nightles
not building, which appears to be because of kicad-ogltest which I added
a while ago.

I'm still really busy and am having trouble finding real time for this,
but I want to get the nightlies going again. If I can't actually find
the issue, I'm going to just revert all the ogltest commits for now.

I would definitely appreciate if someone familiar with the build system
could look into it, because it does build for me on macOS and the error
messages are pretty cryptic to me.

Link to the build log from the first failing build:

http://ci.kicad-pcb.org/job/osx-kicad-adam-head/264/console

--
Chris

Follow ups