Re: [FEATURE] Component table viewer

> And it just so happens that in this schematic NO components have been
> edited to include these default fields/values, so, they don't show up in
> the component table.

I have a patch to fix this now - if a field is empty and a template value
exists, that is placed there instead.

> Also, editing Multipart components is a little quirky, If you change a
> field for a multi-part component, all "parts" update to that value, but if
> any parts have different values, only one is shown in the table and its not
> clear that the underlying multipart field is inconsistent.

This is a hard one as really, multi-part components should *not* have
different values in various fields! I had thought about adding another
level (with an arrow as you suggest) but I think it becomes too
complicated.