Re: [Patch] pcbnew clipboard support

Thank you Orson!

I also saw the copy/paste in the footprint editor. But that one needs to only accept modules or primitives to modules. I will investigate the crashes, to be honest I hadnt really checked the functionality of my implementation in the footprint editor at all.

Regarding the licenses I will ofcourse add them right away :)

- Kristoffer